LIVESTRONG® Fitness recommends all customers update their USB firmware prior to first use. Click below on the link corresponding to your model and operating system (Windows users should click on the automated download to begin. If that fails, switch to the manual download).
NOTE: Before using the automated installer, you must initialize your LIVESTRONG USB device by inserting it into the USB port on your fitness equipment's console. After doing so, you may follow the steps below.
- Download the "LIVESTRONGUSB.zip" file from the link below. Open this file and extract the file "LIVESTRONGUSB.exe" inside it to a location on your computer. You may unzip the files through several different programs offered on your Operating System.
- Launch the "LIVESTRONGUSB.exe" file and follow the on-screen prompts to install the firmware update application. Successful installation will add a "LIVESTRONG" program group in the "Start" menu on your Windows PC.
- Insert your LIVESTRONG USB flash drive into your computer and launch the "LIVESTRONG USB Firmware Update" application from the "Start" menu.
- Choose the model of your fitness equipment from the "Please select equipment model" drop-menu and click the "Update Firmware" button. If you are unsure which model you have, click the "Help me find my model number" button.
- Once the update has completed successfully, refer to your Owner’s Manual for instructions on how to update your equipment using the new firmware on your flash drive.
|Download LIVESTRONG USB Firmware Update Application|
|10.0T Treadmill||104 12||ROM.bin|
|13.0T Treadmill||103 09||ROM.bin|
|8.0T Treadmill||102 09||ROM.bin|
|10.0E Elliptical||103 06||ROM.bin|
|13.0E Elliptical||105 11||ROM.bin|
|7.0B Recumbent Bike||102 08||ROM.bin|
|6.0R Recumbent Bike||102 03||ROM.bin|
|5.0U Upright Bike||102 03||ROM.bin|
- Right-click and choose "Save as..." or "Save link as..." on the corresponding “ROM.bin” file above for your treadmill, elliptical or bike to download to your computer. NOTE: If you are prompted to "Open" or "Save" the file, choose the "Save" option, not "Open."
- Insert your LIVESTRONG USB flash drive, allowing a few seconds for it to be installed into your computer. After installation has completed, you may see a new screen containing the contents of the flash drive. If so, you may skip to step 4.
- Using Windows Explorer (found either through My Computer or the shortcut Windows Key + E), select the appropriate drive. This is often “E:\” but can be any drive letter.
- Open the “LS” folder. Here you will find a folder named “FW”.
- If the “FW” folder does not exist, create a new folder named “FW” by right-clicking the “LS” folder and selecting New > Folder. Name the new folder “FW”.
- Copy the ROM.bin file to your “FW” folder. You can drag and drop the file directly to the folder.
- That’s it! Your LIVESTRONG USB flash drive now contains the new firmware needed to update your equipment. Refer to your Owners Manual for instructions on how to update your equipment using the new firmware copied to your USB drive.
- Click on the corresponding “ROM.bin” file above for your treadmill to download to your computer.
- Insert your LIVESTRONG USB flash drive, allowing a few seconds for it to be installed into your computer.
- By using the Finder tool, locate the flash drive in the “Devices” section.
- Open up the “LS” folder and look for a folder named “FW”.
- If “FW” does not exist, create a new folder by selecting File > New Folder, and name the folder “FW”.
- Copy the ROM.bin file to your “FW” directory.
- That’s it! Your LIVESTRONG USB flash drive now contains the new firmware needed to update your equipment. Refer to your Owners Manual for instructions on how to update your equipment using the file copied to your USB drive.